Right of Way (ROW) Acquisition Manager
- Obtain the customer's requirements for ROW (Right Of Way) and RTA (Request To Attach) management, making internal regulations on ROW and RTA management.
- Organizing and maintain ROW and RTA team.
- Formulating the ROW and RTA acquisition process and key monitoring point.
- Taking lead in sorting out the lists of ROW and RTA sites.
- Formulating standard document templates for all ROW and RTA.
- Responsible for meeting the target of permission, output monthly team KPI according to milestone such as LGU/Barangay/DPWH/MMDA/HOA/RTA, and achieving monthly KPI.
- Maintaining good relationship with LGU and other departments.
- Tracing the problem of obtaining the ROW Monitor the quality of permission documents, confirm that all obtained permission documents are uploaded to the document server for backup, and confirm that the uploaded documents are piled up with the project progress.
- Degree in Electronics/Telecommunication engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in ROW acquisition;
- Familiar with OSP(Outside Plant) knowledge and ROW acquisition procedures;
- Good relationship with local ROW related departments;
- Good negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills; Proficient in English language.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KC Global Talent Solutions
Manila and Visayas
4th September 2019
30th November 2019