- Must have 10 years’ experience in finance operations, with a strong emphasis on manufacturing and inventory accounting, cost accounting and internal controls.
- Must have experience working for a Multinational Company, preferably with more than 1000 FTEs.
- Must have an experience in USGAAP.
- Responsible for providing financial leadership to the manufacturing plant by cultivating a strong internal control environment, demonstrating superior financial acumen and effectively planning and prioritizing work to achieve commitments aligned with organizational goals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain efficient and effective control environment including compliance with US GAAP, company policies and statutory requirements with emphasis on manufacturing and inventory accounting, especially product costing, variance analysis and inventory controls.
- Maintain SOX controls, accurate trial balance accounts and reconciliation of all account balances in a timely manner.
- Drive business goals such as cost controls, working capital management, and return on capital to ensure that they are adequately measured, managed, communicated and achieved.
- Oversee financial planning and analysis and monthly close activities.
- Provide management and develop talent in direct reports as well as non-financial members so the whole business team understands the cost drivers of their operations.
- Work with Corporate Tax and external tax team to complete annual local tax filing.
- Work with Corporate Treasury for cash flow management.
- Collaborate with the Plant Manager as well as with other heads/ team to meet the companies objectives.
- 10 years’ experience in finance operations, with a strong emphasis on manufacturing and inventory accounting, cost accounting and internal controls.
- Experience working for a Multinational Company, preferably with more than 1000 FTEs.
- Experience in US GAAP.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA preferred, CPA preferred.
- SAP system experience preferred.
- Willing to work in Subic, Olangapo (Zambales)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5th June 2020
31st August 2020