IT Senior Developer (Full Stack)
- Develop high-quality automation tools or software design and architecture for engineering applications by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigating problem areas and determining operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Designing and developing new software program, websites, engineering
applications according to the provided requirement specifications, including quality assurance and maintenance.
- Help the team come up with development tools and/or approach to improve and be efficient such as automation, coding patterns, architecture.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation,
flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code best practices.
- Collaborate with Global clients and counterparts (including non-technical
members) for operational improvement by conducting system analysis and recommending automating processes
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Collaborating with the team to efficiently distribute development tasks such as coding, testing, debugging, and analytics.
- Supports and develops junior developers by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Must be a graduate of BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of five years of industry experience.
- Experience in implementing development best practices, automation strategies, and team-wide tools.
- Must be able to provide technical oversight and leadership to
- Experience/Knowledge in:
- front end such as HTML & CSS (Tailwind & ElementPlus),
- backend such as Python, C#, API.
- frameworks such as VueJS, ReactJS, .NET, Flask, Wordpress.
- CI/CD such as GitLab
- AWS, Docker.
- Experience in mentoring junior developers.
- Ability to use version control software such as GIT.
- Knowledgeable with SharePoint will be an advantage
- Experience in cloud technology, mobile development is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge in software design methodologies.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Must be willing to study and learn the Japanese language to better communicate with the Japanese Staff.
- Must have a passion for continuous learning and must have a self-starter attitude.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.