- Logistics, Supply Chain Management, People Handling
- Establish satellite office in Pampanga in compliance with local government and begin a good relationship with shippers and merchants.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Ensure warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels and monitors the KPI and work of the personnel.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing monthly / annual budget; sending weekly KPIs as they are set together with the HQ, scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Manage warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed to make the branch successful.
- Day to day coordination with the company COO and HQ prepare and submit reports needed.
- Oversee fleet of riders and partner couriers that can do last-mile fulfillment in the area.
- Oversee midmile function of Pampanga hub as a cross dock facility for expansion in North Luzon.
- At least 5 years related experience in logistics/ supply chain management position.
- Ability to build strong relationships and network both internal and external (potential partners) partners.
- Organization – proactively prioritized needs and effectively manages resources.
- Communication – communicates clearly and concisely.
- Leadership – guides individuals and groups toward desired outcomes, setting high performance standards and delivering leading quality services.
- Service orientation – establishes and maintains operational service excellence, process improvement and efficiency.
- Tactical execution – oversees the development, deployment and direction of complex programs and processes.
- Policies & Procedures – articulates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems.
- PC skills – demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required.
- Financial management – applies tools and processes to successfully manage to budget.
- Project management – assesses work activities and allocates resources appropriately.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
27th July 2020
30th November 2020