Customer Service Coordinator
- Proficient in MS Office and detailed oriented.
- Experience with QuickBooks system is a plus.
- Process sales orders, quotations & billing in the system and proactively managing all orders to ensure timely fulfillment.
- Review the commercial term in Customer contracts and coordinate the application for further review by management.
- Monitor changes to existing transactions that affect our ability to deliver on promises.
- Communicate changes that can negatively impact our customers and our business to both company management and to our customers.
- Provide timely and accurate information to customer order status and product knowledge requests to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure timely delivery of product to customer by communicating customer expectations with Purchasing, Sales and Warehouse personnel.
- Communicate in a clear and professional manner and helpful attitude to help solve customer problems via telephone, email, in-person, or fax.
- Handle all other special request (e.g. Product return, Invoice return, customer consignment stock, project documentation etc.)
- Liaises with factory (all channel) to address, expedite and resolve order fulfillment issues raised by customers.
- Learn and apply applicable product training to provide assistance to customers requiring basic technical help by being able to answer basic product and service questions.
- Provide support to other team members and assists in ad-hoc/special tasks as assigned by Leader.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- Required skill(s): Quickbooks.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Paranaque.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
P 20000 - P 25000
12th July 2020
30th September 2020