- Oversees the implementation of Human Resources programs, Identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Encourages the ongoing development of the Human Resources and Administrative Programs.
- Develops and monitors an annual budget that includes Human Resources services, employee recognition, sports teams, and community events support, company philanthropic giving, and benefits administration.
- Conducts a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
- Leads the development of department goals, objectives, and systems. Provides leadership for Human Resources strategic planning.
- Establishes HR departmental measurements that support the accomplishment of the company's strategic goals.
- Manages the preparation and maintenance of such reports as are necessary to carry out the functions of the department. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
- Develops and administers programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Participates in executive, management, and company staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- With the CEO, COO, and community relations group, plan the company's philanthropic and charitable giving, other corporate programs and employee’s relation activities.
- Main Payroll Processor for local employees and expats, Provide and prepare compensation information for auditors.
- Maintain and Updates all government mandatories remittance, reports and transaction of the company/organization. Handle queries from and prepare surveys from statutory boards
- Handle's the overall administrative management and task mainly connecting with all administrative request from each department.
- In charge of full spectrum of office administration and pantry supplies replenishment
- Establishes and leads the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce.
- Interviews management and executive position candidates; serves as part of the interview team for position finalists.
- Chairs any employee selection committees or meetings.
- Formulates and recommends Human Resources policies and objectives for the company on any topic associated with employee relations and employee rights.
- Partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Conducts periodic surveys to measure employee satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Coaches and trains managers in their communication, feedback, recognition, and interaction responsibilities with the employees who report to them. Makes certain that the managers know how to successfully and ethically handles all there department concerns
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Graduate of BS-Major in Human Resource Management or any 4 years equivalent courses a master’s degree is a plus.
- With at least 5-7 years proven tracking record as a Human Resource Manager/ Practitioners in PH
- Expert in labor laws set by the governing authorities, organization and experience in DOLE/SENA Hearings
- Ability to comprehend complex languages, theories and methodologies.
- Expert on salary grading schemes and can delivery and guide management on proper salary program for all the employees with annual performance review.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.