- Ensure effective operation of machines and facilities and can manage engineering projects of the company's equipment, machines and other company facilities
- Ensures high plant equipment and facilities through implementation and conduction of an efficient preventive maintenance program.
- Conceptualizes plan and design of construction and renovation projects.
- Discusses project function/details of construction and renovation projects.
- Facilitate processing of necessary permits to ensure business operations.
- Develop and implement energy conservation and cost-cutting measures for use of facilities and equipment
- Graduate of Engineering, either Electronics and Communications.
- Electrical or Mechanical (license holder).
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years experience in Engineering and Maintenance positions; 5 years of which is managerial or supervisory position.
- Adept with establishing Preventive Maintenance Programs and familiar with all Government rules and regulations concerning plant facilities management.
- Experience in a unionized and highly diverse cultural environment.
- Engineering License is required.
- Preferably with trainings in ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001.
- With good managerial skills and has attended trainings related to managing people.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
P 80000 - P 100000
30th April 2020
30th June 2020