Cost Accounting Staff
- Basic Accounting
- To be in charge of the cost accounting requirements of the farm such as but not limited to: [farm buildings, fixtures and equipments, feed costs, vitamins and medicines, delivery vehicles, livestocks (if applicable)]
- Prepare necessary Excel ledger per assets above to:
- Record old costs by distributing it based on appropriate Method of distribution. (area or number of square meter or based on Gross profit contribution)
- Record current costs directly to specific assets
- Close and finalized all these cost ledgers every month 5th of the month.
- Prepare and submit to the Supervisor and CEO a monthly assets report every 5th of the month
- To ensure purchases of materials to purchase arrives on time and check if orders are 100% received.
- To endorse and certify payments of expenditures to concerned Staffs/Officers.
- Graduate of BS Management Accounting, BS Accountancy or other related course.
- With at least 1-2 years work experience in Cost Accounting.
- Knowledge in SAP is required.
- Strong analytical and planning skill.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
25th September 2020
31st December 2020