Area Sales Manager
- Pharmaceutical Sales of ethical products handling South Luzon area
- Lead and manage the sales team, implement business strategies of the team to achieve sales, market share and profit objectives.
- Plans and ensures consistent achievement of assigned team sales targets within all given sales cycles monthly, quarterly, YTD, annually.
- To ensure people development with retention, coaching, mentoring and succession planning.
- Leadership & Culture - policies, system & procedure, problem solving and decision making.
- Key Customer Relationship Enhancement - continuously builds strong relationships among targeted physicians and makes productive use of personal rapport to increase sales.
- Graduate of any related medical course and/or life science, business-related degree.
- With Sales background.
- Proven track record as District Sales Manager/Area Sales Manager for at least 2-5 years in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- With experience on ethical products particularly on Cardio will be an advantage.
- With experience handling South Luzon area.
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
P 35000 - P 40000
7th May 2020
31st July 2020