- Responsible for seeking and developing close business opportunities with the major telecom operators in Philippines.
- Responsible for customer relationship management, establish solid and long-term relationship with key customer accounts.
- Collect telecom market information, proactively identify customers' needs and requirements.
- Cooperate with technical and engineer teams to introduce the company's solution and service products.
- Achieve collection and revenue targets and promote revenue growth every year.
- Applicant must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Bachelor's Degree or above in any discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of sales or account manager experiences, experiences in telecom industry is required.
- Have basic telecommunication knowledge and understand the business of telecom companies will be an advantage.
- Experienced handling Wireless and/or Bearer Network (BN) projects as his/her main product to sell to customers.
- Must have strong connection with the key personnel in PLDT (C-Level), an advantage but not required.
- Outgoing and proactive, have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Self-motivated, target-oriented, and able to work in depth
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.