HR Consulting Services in the Philippines
Human Resources (HR) Management in the Philippines is governed by the country’s labor and employment laws. It is a requisite for companies of all sizes to hire HR professionals who are knowledgeable of labor laws and well-informed with updates on existing regulations. These professionals can provide valuable advice on the best HR practices and company policy structuring that are applicable in the Philippines and compliant with its legal guidelines.
In addition to Recruiting and Headhunting for skilled candidates to fill your workforce needs, we have a continuous partnership with a team of seasoned HR Consultants from InCorp Philippines that are highly-competent to take care of your human resource requirements here in the Philippines while you focus on your company’s core competencies and business activities.
Whether your company is located in one of Metro Manila’s booming cities and municipalities, like Makati City, Bonifacio Global City (BGC), Manila City, Quezon City, Ortigas Center, and Mandaluyong City, or in major areas of development outside the Metro, such as Bacolod City, Cebu, Clark, Subic Bay, Pangasinan, Baguio City, Iloilo, and Davao City, we can accommodate your requirements and deliver quality solutions.
Our HR Consultants will:
- Help you plan an efficient organizational development model to maximize your employees’ performance and motivation to accomplish corporate goals
- Identify proper salary structure, compensation packages, and employee benefits based on your job specifications and company budget
- Facilitate the implementation of sound HR policies and procedures to ensure work harmony and a smooth labor operation within the organization are in place
- Advise you on how to properly align your regularization and probationary employment contracts with established labor laws and regulations in the Philippines
- Provide a series of training and programs for employee retention based on a performance management process
- Utilize conflict management solutions to assist you in adequately resolving and mitigating internal conflicts among your employees
- Assist in the implementation of correct termination procedure based on existing Philippine labor laws
- Evaluate the suitability of your existing HR policies and procedures on your business expansion needs or change in management and offer policy restructuring if the need arises
Contact an HR Consultant now!
Managing, training, and retaining the right workforce to serve the best interests of your company is a challenging endeavor. We are pleased to let you know we have your back.