Frequently Asked Questions about Recruitment Services in the Philippines
We understand that you have a lot of questions that you wish to be addressed before you engage in a recruitment firm. Here’s a list of the most common questions potential clients and jobseekers usually ask:
1. Do I need a registered business/company in the Philippines before I can recruit employees to work for me?
- Yes, Philippine laws only allow companies certified by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) to hire employees. Before these companies can be certified by this government agency, they must first meet the eligibility requirement of having a registered business/company here in the Philippines. One of the main reasons behind this legal condition is because DOLE regulates the mandatory benefits, working conditions, and labor rights of employees in the Philippines.
- If you do not have plans of establishing a business in the country but would like to outsource some of your business operations in the Philippines, you can avail of staff leasing services through a third-party service provider.
2. When can we start hiring employees?
- Employees may be hired as soon as the enterprise has received its registration certificates from the SEC and BIR. After submitting the necessary documents to KCG, within 5-7 business days from the signed agreement, we’ll be sending the first batch of candidates for assessment.
3. What documents should I submit?
- We just need proof that your company is registered here in the Philippines. Documents such as SEC Certificate, BIR Certificate, and DTI Permit would be sufficient.
4. Who can access my information?
- The information you provide will only be accessed by authorized persons.
5. Do we need to pay for your service even if there was no successful hire?
- No. We only charge our clients for successful hires.
6. Is there an exclusivity clause in your contract?
- No, we do not require exclusivity as we understand that our clients are in need of people who can fill the position and we do not want to limit hiring opportunities for them.
7. Do you offer replacements if in case the selected candidate fall out/absent without official leave/immediately resigns?
- Yes, we offer a one-time free replacement should the initial hired candidate does not work out. We just need at least a week’s notice so we can revisit those we have shortlisted.
8. What other services do you provide aside from recruitment?
- We can also provide other services such as reference check and market salary analysis.
9. How long does the recruitment process take?
- It will take 4-6 weeks depending on the client’s recruitment process and the complexity of the position. This can be shortened depending on urgency.
10. What type of sectors or industries have you catered to?
- We have catered a wide array of clients from many industries, including but not limited to:
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Executive Search
- Facilities Management
- Human Resources/Admin
- Information Technology
- Marketing – Digital and Traditional
- Office Support
- Oil & Gas
- Shared Services
- Supply Chain & Logistics
1. Do you have a processing fee?
- No, we do not require any processing fee for candidates as costs will be covered by the hiring company.
2. What do I need to do?
Just submit your resume/CV to email@example.com to be included in our talent pool. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Should your qualifications match a client requirement, a consultant will be in touch with you. To know more about our job opportunities, please visit this link: https://kcrecruitment.com/jobs/.
Contact a KCG Consultant now!
Let us help you find the best candidates in the Philippines’ competitive talent pool and build a dedicated workforce to assist you in staying ahead.