- SEC, BSP, PDIC Reporting
- Accounting Process Improvement
- Accounting Manual design
- Knowledgeable of IFRS
- Accountable for maintaining accurate accounting records, timeliness and compliance of financial statements and reports.
- In charge of handle internal accounting affairs and tax affairs.
- Assist the Senior Accountant in preparing financial management reports;
- Assist the Senior Accountant in preparing quarterly financial analysis report to the Management with necessary information on financial status for decision-making
- Undertake the application role in the Financial Management System to carry out formalities check of invoices and initiating process of payments;
- In charge of fixed assets management under the regulations from local authority & Parent Bank;
- Prepare reporting to regulators;
- Conduct daily employee business expense reimbursement;
- Dealing with various accounting matters;
- Bachelor degree or above; Major in Accounting, Finance or related areas and a CPA (Certified Public Accountant);
- At least 5 years of accounting, financing or related experience,the experience of tax manager in banking is preferred;
- Familiar with IFRS standard, accounting and tax policies etc;
- Good command of written & spoken English.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
KC Global Talent Solutions
17th June 2019
31st July 2019