Accounting Associate (Accounts Payable)
- Execution of Accounts Payable Voucher - Receiving Report (APV-RR) - Trade AP and BIR 2307 form of suppliers
- Encoding of APV-RR in Quickbooks
- Accomplishment of Account Payable Vouchers corresponding to receive a bill - Non-Trade AP
- Communicate with suppliers if bills or statements are incorrect and need adjustment
- Proper Filing of AP documents
- Perform other tasks from time to time as assigned by the immediate head.
- Applicant must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management, Commerce, Finance / Accountancy / Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- With experience in Accounting and Finance Department is preferable.
- With knowledge in using any accounting software such as Quick books and SAP.
- Highly motivated, articulate, analytic, keen on details and trustworthy.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.