- Ensures that the company’s accounting system is always operational, if not, sees to it that measures are being undertaken to solve the problem. Ensures that critical accounting positions are in-place to run the department on a daily basis
- Oversees that all financial controls are being followed strictly by the accounting staff and by the whole company. Ensures that the compliance to financial controls and financial policies are strictly followed. Ensures the
confidentiality of financial and accounting reports and information.
- Closes and posts the monthly and annual accounting books
- Ensures that the inflow and outflow of monies of the company are being monitored
- Evaluates and assesses performance of all accounting staff. Issues Memos to staff directly for any infractions incurred per company policy.
- Ensures compliance to government agencies such as the BIR, Securities and Exchange Commission, Local Government, etc., which involves but not limited to, payments, audit, fees, etc. Ensures regular tax planning.
- Assesses and approves intra-company requests pertaining to accounting concerns such as check vouchers, cash advance requests, etc.
- Supervises and prepares accounting department for the audit processes done by external auditors
- Conduct regular audit of disbursements. Ensures that petty cash fund are complete and accounted for when turned over from the PCF custodian and safe-keeps cash in the company vault.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results as needed
- Ensures on time payroll processing
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in BIR related matters and Accounting.
- Experience in shipping, logistics or freight industry is a plus.
- Experience in SAP accounting software is a plus.
- Must have a taxation and BIR matters experience such as ITR, EWT, VAT, WTC, and FBT
- Must have BIR AUDIT experience.
- Must have an E-Gov related experience.
- Can start immediately.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping and Logistics