Admin and Finance Manager
A. Accounting and Finance
- Management of all Accounts Payable Procedures: Vendor Bills, Scheduled Recurring Bills, Expense Claims, Payments related to Agreements, etc.
- Management of Accounts Receivable Procedures: Customer Invoices, Scheduled Recurring Invoices, Invoices related to Agreements, etc.
- Manages all payment and acceptance methods: Cheques, E-transfers, Direct Deposits, Foreign Currency Wire Transfers, etc.
- Reconciles monthly all bank and Credit Card Accounts.
- Prepares, analyzes and presents monthly and quarterly reports in an accurate and timely manner. Actuals against budget with initial variance and year-end projection analysis.
- Manages organizational cash flow and forecasting.
- Analyses company’s costs and expenses and provides recommendations on how to reduce them without compromising the quality of business operations
- Prepares financial analysis, financial feasibility studies and research on projects and other company initiatives.
- Establish control measures to prevent fraud risk and risk of material misstatement due to error
- Oversees reclassifications and posting of journal entries.
- Prepares and presents to Senior Management a Comprehensive Annual Budget.
- Organizes the preparation for and coordination of the Annual Audit and any other special audits or reviews that may occur from time to time.
- Prepares all government and other funding partner reports as required.
- Supports Senior Management in securing funding.
- Implement an effective Contract Management and Financial Management/Reporting System; ensure that the Contract Billing and Collection Schedule is adhered to, and that Financial Data and Cash Flow are steady and support operational requirements.
- Updates and implements all necessary Business Policies and Accounting Practices.
- Manages all external partners including third-party vendors or outsourced.
- Oversee administrative functions as well as facilities to ensure efficiency and consistency in work operations.
- Oversees the Company’s registration requirements are kept current at all times and files statutory returns and renewals.
C. Human Resources
- Advise on HR Policies when required to ensure these comply with Compensation and Benefits, Statutory Regulations and Labor Relations.
- Implements strict compliance of employees to the Company’s Employee Handbook.
- Develops and Maintains Personnel Records.
- Implements the On-Boarding Policy to new employees.
D. Leadership and Growth
- Monitors the day-to-day performance and training of each member of the team, provides feedback on performance and manages any underperformance.
- Takes a proactive approach to identify any recurring problems which affect the customer experience and supports projects to deliver continuous improvement to ways of working.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Minimum College degree in Accounting or Financial Management Courses or Equivalent.
- Preferably CPA, MBA or its equivalent
Skills and Competencies
- General Accounting and Reporting
- Audit Compliance
- Decision Making
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.