- Communicate with clients directly and indirectly as a creative lead.
- Brainstorm, suggest, critique, and demonstrate design and layout concepts that adhere to SlideGenius design standards and client expectations.
- Explain client feedback and edits accurately and completely.
- Comply with the client and/or internal branding guidelines.
- Translate client instructions into design direction.
- Proof and approve deliverables to be sent to clients.
- Assist in discovery tasks such as quotes, calls, conversations, etc.
- Guide and mentor designers.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. Update internal time and project management software accurately.
- Collaborate with team members.
- Meet KPI goals.
- Actively participate in daily scrum.
- Monitor project workload, schedule, and status in real-time.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Extensive experience working with Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Exceptional understanding of basic design principles.
- Experience producing a variety of collateral for various audiences and industries.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in effectively managing projects.
- Experience in effectively managing a team.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Experience delegating, art directing, and providing feedback to other designers.
- Experience creating and maintaining brand guidelines.
- Ability to adapt and design for various industries.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Well-organized and able to prioritize between multiple different tasks.
- Ability to work both independently as well as with a team.
- Must be committed to professional development and teambuilding.
- Must be enthusiastic and innovative with a positive attitude.
- Professional and positive approach
- Detail-oriented, collaborative, and facilitative
- Effective communicator at all levels both written and verbal
- Strong organizational ability and ability to multitask
- Experience within an agency environment is strongly desired
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, related to Graphic Design.
- 3-5 years graphic design experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience designing presentations in PowerPoint.
- Experience leading multiple projects and/or team of designers.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.