Assistant Tax Manager
- Oversee the payment of Withholding Taxes, Value-Added Tax (VAT) and other
- Basic/ Regular tax compliance
- Tax risk Management
- Tax Process Improvement
- Tax Audit Management
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Graduate of Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years experience particularly in tax specialization.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office particularly Excel.
- Exposed to Tax Regulations, Basic Accounting Principles, IFRS and Local GAAP
- Experience in ERP (SAP)
- Licensed CPA
- Analytical risk assessment Knowhow: Taking the data and seeing any potential gaps in order to conduct further research and solve potential risk.
- Quantitative Risk Management Knowledge: Ability to measure risk, identify profitable opportunities and assist in making sound financial decision.
- Quantitative risk management skills include the knowledge of budgeting, mathematics, statistical probability, software application and
- Planning & Organizational Capability: Planning of steps and process and organizing the information to fall in place correctly and accurately for proper situation analysis.
- Communication: Clearly conveying and receiving messages to meet the needs of all. This involves listening, interpreting and delivering verbal, non-verbal, written and electronic messages.
- Interpersonal: Working cooperatively and productively with others to achieve results.
- Adoptability: Personal willingness and ability to work in and adapt to change.
- Organizational and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Verbal & Written Communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.