AVP for Logistics
- Responsible for warehousing, dispatching, importation, and motor pool operations in the Montalban Distribution Center (MDC), including the warehousing operations in the Depot 2C Warehouse and Regional Distribution Centers.
- Ensure that inventory is accurate and stored effectively and that orders are delivered to customers and stores, and across warehouses, on time, correct, and in good condition, following the company's policies, procedures and standards, and contribute to the attainment of the company's business goals and objectives.
- College Graduate of a four- to five-year course related to the job
- Preferably with Master's Degree
- 5 or more years' experience in logistics and/or warehousing operations, Management set-up
- Training/License/ in Warehouse Management and Logistics Training (Certification)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.