The billing and admin specialist if primarily responsible precisely for support and efficiency in delivering the Company's core services and objectives. The billing and admin specialist shall remain consistent in delivering satisfactory performance in customer relation not limited to handling billings, generating profitability for auxiliary business, monitor compliances. He/she shall also assist the organization with all the administrative needs not limited to hiring , onboarding, timekeeping and benefits. She/he shall respond creatively to complex challenges and remain to respond to the contracting needs of the GM's activities.
- Handle recurring CUSA, Utilities and Tenant Work Order Billings and ensure billings are done on a timely basis.
- Creating credit memo adjustment as needed
- Manage the status of the accounts and balances and reconcile with affiliate companies to identify inconsistencies and resolve these promptly.
- Issue official receipts to Tenants and subsequently ensure that OR are properly provided entries in the system.
- Regularly follow up long outstanding accounts and escalate balances when needed.
- Provide thorough reports on sales and billing activities as needed by the management
- Ensure proper filing of all billings and proper receiving copies from business units
- Generate profitability of tenant work orders per project billing and reconcile with operations
- Monitor Tenant Compliance with government bodies such as but not limited to Business Permit, Authority to Print, BIR Registration and the like.
B. Admin and HR
- Write and distribute correspondence to tenants regarding operational concerns
- Assist in the preparation of regular reports
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office
- Maintain and organized filing system of Critical Documents, both electronic and physical filing
- Update and maintain office and External Correspondents
- Maintain master list of Customer and Supplier contact details for regular updating
- Act as point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle request and queries from senior managers
- Assist Employees on claiming employee benefits
- Conduct Employee Time Keeping
- Prescreen potential applicants for available vacancies
- Manage job posting for needed manpower
- Coordinate with related departments for onboarding requirements of potential new applicants
- Monitor and file employee leaves and other payroll request forms
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Candidate must be a graduate of any course, preferably business or social science
- Knowledgeable in property management and business development
- With work related experience
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Customer service orientation
- Tech savvy
- Facilitation and coordination skills
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Time management
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.