Branch Manager: Business Development and Project Coordination
Team Leader of Local Sales and Project Engineers
- Responsibility for the project execution, coordination with all key stakeholders.
- Meeting the deadline of completion of the Project at every stage of evaluation and supporting Project Managers to stay within the budget.
- Efficient handling of the customers, consultant, partners and other stakeholders in projects.
- Supporting Procurement in placement of orders and following up the same till delivery.
- Supporting construction by short listing the contractors and supporting
- Project Managers to get the construction works done at best quality and in least cost.
- Regular reporting to Head Office and ensuring compliances of all legal, commercial and regulatory matters in the Philippines.
- Finding leads for Business Development and coordination with BD teams in India/USA to effectively convert those leads into profitable orders.
- Liaise with reputed local contractors and support Head Office BD teams to stitch JV/Consortium with such contractors to participate in variety of projects within Philippine and/or nearby countries
- The role is responsible for leading a team of local project engineers and other local staff for overall coordination for the assigned turnkey projects and to provide complete ‘Technical Compliance & Quality Assurance’ support on all aspects of
Project Management, from conception to hand-over of the project.
- The person also ensures his participation that the assigned projects are completed in a manner that they comply all HSE, Quality, Schedule and Budget/Cost requirements.
- Finding leads/NITs for Business Development and coordination with BD teams in India/USA to effectively convert those leads/NITs into profitable orders.
- Liaise with reputed local contractors and support Head Office BD teams to stitch JV/Consortium with such contractors to participate in variety of projects within Philippine and/or nearby countries.
- To facilitate co-ordination with all internal stakeholders namely, Design & Engineering, Procurement, Marketing, HR, IT and Finance.
- Network amongst the execution level stakeholders so as to advance towards ensuring timely & effectively completion of project.
- Management of the resources assigned and facilitate their development in-order to ensure productivity and continuous improvement; this will lead to the project’s
- Liaise with external Vendors, JV Partners, Clients and Regulatory Bodies in-order to have smooth execution of Projects.
- It is also his/her duty to build the image and brand value of the organization in the external arena.
- Ensure that all commercial, technical and managerial decisions are fully compliant with laws and good business practices.
- Client interaction and ensure that the requirements of the client are being met as per laid down specifications and conditions in the contracts.
- Liaising with clients, architects, consultants, contractors, government & external agencies for complying technical specifications, timely approvals and obtaining timely statutory clearances.
- Timely submission of invoices, follow up and timely collection of payments from customers.
- Support procurement of goods and materials from local vendors. Ensure efficient logistics management of imported goods by liaising with local authorities and service providers.
- Guiding and training junior project engineers through OJT to strengthen the organization.
- Responsible for Performance Management of local team.
- Standardization and improvement of project management procedure such as preparation of standard format and preparation of database
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Graduate of BS/B.Tech - Degree (Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/Chemical/Environmental
Engineering) or Equivalent
- 18 – 25 years of total experience of business development, tendering and project management of
- Water and Waste water EPC Projects in municipal and industrial segments
- Preferably with experience in Project management of EPC with >5 MUS$, Project management of international EPC (outside of India) , Project management of EPC in Water/Oil & Gas/Other sector RCM (Site Manager) of municipal and industrial STP/ETP/WTP, Business Development/Tendering/Proposal/ Design (Process/Mechanical/E&I/Civil Engineering) of municipal and industrial STP/ETP/WTP
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Water and Waste Management Solution
POpen for Negotiation