- Leads development and implementation of all brand marketing plans hinged on overall brand objectives and strategies.
- Builds local communication strategy and drives IMC planning for local launch campaigns of assigned brand segments.
- Leads understanding of brand health, core consumer needs, purchase motivations, and competitive strategies to identify core business opportunities and priorities.
- Helps lead full-year budget planning with reference to the annual product roadmap.
- Oversees activities of cross-functional teams (digital, media, PR, creatives) to ensure that all are working towards the brand objectives and strategies.
- Lead integration of local PR, digital, media, and creative plans and ensure that they form into one cohesive plan.
- Secures approval for local IMC from local management and APAC/HQ.
- Guides team in their responsibilities as brand planners and integrators and trains their skills and capabilities in order to have career progression.
- Leads brand team in performing at optimum levels in order to serve as the core pillar within Marketing team.
- Ensures brand team will be on top of all ongoing activities within Marketing and will be the main persons of contact for other departments (GTM, EComm, Sales, etc.).
- At least 7 years of work experience in Marketing Communications/Brand Management
- Experience handling consumer electronics/smartphones is a plus
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams
- Experience in project management
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have experience in telecommunications or handling mobile brands
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.