- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct business researches for industry analysis and competitive research and intelligence;
- Analyze industry trends, expansion opportunities, competitive threats and internal performance to identify opportunities for development;
- Obtain and evaluate business data for decision-making purposes;
- Prepare and present articulate reports based on vast amount of data;
- Implement and coordinate projects/initiatives to accomplish business objectives;
- Assist in delivering annual strategic and operational development plans;
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
- Generally caters Top Management needed reports or studies for business decision making.
- Candidate must be a BS Accountancy graduate of a reputable school and Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in a senior/supervisory management role ideally with both external audit and in-house financial management experience gained in a high-growth organization.
- Proven track record of success facilitating progressive organizational change and development within a growing organization.
- Superior management skills: ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports.
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented, tactical and strategic thinker
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical finance and administration initiatives.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Willing to relocate in Clark, Pampanga.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.