The position is primarily responsible for developing, maintaining, and testing the company's enterprise business continuity and recovery program. The position shall support all business plan activities to help the organization manage a crisis and comply with Business Continuity Plan (BCP) requirements. The position is also responsible for formulating strategy on recovery, resumption, and maintenance of the critical functions including outsourced activities.
Business Continuity Management
- Develops, maintains, and tests the company's enterprise business continuity program.
- Supports all business planning activities to help the organization manage a crisis and comply to BCP requirements.
- Formulates strategy on recovery, resumption and maintenance of the critical functions including outsourced activities.
- Consolidates and synthesizes BCP per unit to an entity wide BCP.
- Validates and synthesizes Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and communicates results to the management.
- Facilitate regular business continuity exercise and testing. Identifies necessary enhancements.
- Prepares post-event action reports and corrective actions plans.
- Guides the unit proponents in managing 3rd party requirements in terms of business continuity.
- Reviews business continuity provisions and service level agreements in contracts with 3rd parties.
- Ensures business continuity plans (emergency response and preparedness plan) are updated and adheres with BCP standards.
Business Continuity Program
- Spearheads the organization’s business continuity planning activities.
- Conduct quarterly meetings with BU/SU BCP representatives.
- Communicates with all units to develop plans in anticipating, addressing, and mitigating the effects of various business interruptions.
- Facilitates business continuity planning initiatives and recovery training/workshop.
- Assists the units in preparing their BIA and testing their business continuity plans.
- Provides support to the Crisis Management Team during business disruptions.
- Gives assistance during 3rd party BCP Assessment.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Graduate of any four-year course, preferably Business and Information Technology-related.
- At least five (5) years of work experience in any related field.
- Has in-depth knowledge on ISO 22301 and Business Continuity Management Systems
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.