Business Integration Officer
- The position is primarily responsible for developing and implementing strategies to integrate the bank system, processes and its components, including but not limited to; identity and access management, and application to application of cash agent system.
- Monitors development of the integration for system modification and enhancement.
- Creates contingency plan for system enhancements of the bank.
- Coordinates with the Development Team all system enhancement requests for cash agent system.
- Liaises between cash agent and the Development Team for any error encountered in the system and queries during development stage of system integration.
- Conducts orientation to the team on business process of cash agent.
- Ensures confidentiality in identity and system access to ensure user access privileges are appropriate and controlled while supporting the development of system test plans.
- Recommends possible opportunities to improve business processes regarding system implementation.
- Reviews and documents moderately complex programs and program modifications from supplied specifications, using agreed standards and tools.
- Identifies the cause of service failures and implements remedies and/or preventative measures to resolve issues and maximize service availability.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Graduate of any Business or IT related Course
- At least two (2) years work experience in any related field
- Knowledgeable in System Integration
- Willing to work in Makati City
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.