The position is primarily responsible for the revenue results of the bank by planning, developing, and implementing policies and goals, business plans and marketing strategies to attain revenue and profit targets in accordance with the rules and regulations set by the company and the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.
Planning and Direction-Setting
- Contributes to overall corporate and strategic planning by actively participating in corporate strategic planning activities.
- Formulates the annual operating and business plans/programs in line with overall corporate goals and objectives.
- Develops long-term and short-term profitability/sales policies, strategies and forecasts.
Bank Revenue Performance Monitoring
- Oversees sales revenue of the Bank.
- Approves current account, savings, special savings and time deposit applications.
- Signs checks for loans releases, disbursements, fund transfers, bills payable and placements.
- Ensures that marketing of deposits and borrowing of funds from creditor banks are at the right timing to obtain profitability and avoid losses or liquidity risks.
- Directs the company’s sales programs and plans.
- Monitors profitability performance relative to operating plans, targets, strategies, and forecasts
- Implements necessary actions to maximize profitability, maximize use of funds, manage cost of funds, and increase deposits.
- Reviews operating and transaction reports to determine required changes in programs or operating strategies.
- Conducts spot checks to monitor bank sales performance, and client flow.
Marketing and Business Development
- Responsible for growth of market share through the recommendation and formulation of marketing strategies and plans
- Develops pricing and other policies to ensure the most efficient and effective operation of sales activities.
- Directs and coordinates promotion of products and services to develop new markets, increase market share and attain competitive position in the industry.
- Oversees promotional and advertising activities as part of the sales program of the company.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Commerce or Business Administration.
- Preferably with a Masters Degree in Business Administration
- At least five (5) years work experience in the field of banking with managerial capacity
- With in-depth understanding of banking regulations and compliance standards, with a strong knowledge of the regulations set forth by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.
- Keen understanding of market trends, competitive positioning, and the ability to identify and capitalize on business development opportunities.
- Can start ASAP.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.