Business Process Audit Department Head
- Assist the organization in evaluating its operating controls, guidelines and
processes and ensures that such controls are adequate, functional and in
adherence to industry standards, regulatory requirements and corporate
- Plans, organizes, and schedules financial and business process audits of
each department/ unit in the organization.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy.
- Must be a Certified Internal Auditor or Public Accountant
- At least five (5) years Audit work experience, preferably in Risk-based Audits
- Has in-depth knowledge of internal auditing and accounting principles and
- Has familiarity with the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal
- Auditing and a commitment to ethical standards set by the Institute of
- Skilled in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and
systems, and drawing logical conclusions.
- Extensive skill in planning and project management, and in maintaining
composure under pressure while meeting multiple deadline.
- Proficient in project management, with the capability to plan effectively and
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.