Client Services Manager
- The CSM is the point of contact for clients. They are the point of trust and integral to our client relations. They need to be polite, accurate and fast in all communication in order to build lasting relationships
- New client onboarding: involving the correct people in the business to provide requested information (usually financial, technical and data legislation)
- Timely delivery and success of commercial campaigns
- Responsible for chasing/keeping clients to their deadlines for individual deliverables and the milestones which are required to fully and successfully deliver the campaign
- Responsible for clients being updated on campaign status via sharing of dashboards and emails / calls to explain campaign status when needed.
- Assigning tasks to internal fulfilment teams and overseeing campaign status dashboard.
- Manage the fulfilment teams to ensure campaign timelines are met for deliverables, results and client requests
- If a campaign is not delivering according to the project management/reporting dashboards, the CSM will be responsible for contacting the head of the relevant fulfilment team to ensure that remedies are made
- Post campaign reporting to demonstrate the success of a campaign to our clients
- Applicant must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- MUST have excellent English verbal and written skills to communicate confidently with clients and peers
- MUST have a proven track record of client management within digital media
- MUST have project management skills
- MUST be comfortable working under pressure, be able to work to deadlines and manage multiple campaigns
- Proficiency in any of the following platforms would be favourable
- Project management tools eg Asana
- Analytics and office tools eg Google Analytics, Google Suite/Workspace, Excel, Chim
- CRM systems eg Salesforce
- Must be willing to work on a graveyard/night shift
- Must be willing to work on-site in Makati.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.