Credit Policy and Review Officer
- The position is primarily responsible for formulating credit policies and procedures that are relevant in the effective evaluation of the accounts.
- Conducting independent loan reviews and credit analysis which includes analysis of financial statements, ratios, cash flows and loan decisions.
- The position is also responsible for ensuring that each loan credit is properly underwritten, graded, priced, and conformed to bank policy.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Graduate of any four-year course
- At least two (2) years work-related experience in any financial institution
- Knowledgeable in credit analysis and reporting, lending policies and review
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Makati or Bacoor Cavite