E-commerce Operations Manager
- Supply Chain
- Inventory Management
- Project Management
- People Management
- Work with management team to design and fine-tune ecommerce supply chain and merchandising strategy to maximize sales for each brand.
- Establish clear guidelines for supply chain processes and ensure that said guidelines are followed by all stakeholders.
- Liaise with brand merchandising officers and online account managers to maintain optimal inventory level for all brands at all times and provide key performance updates and insights during weekly and monthly planning with management team
- Bachelor degree holder of business management, supply chain/operations management and related field.
- At least 3 years of work experience in retail operations, preferably on ecommerce.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; good presentation skills.
- Detail and process oriented.
- Highly analytical mind with good business sense.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Street smart, result driven, tenacious and autonomous.
- Adaptable to changing ways of working, as company is fairly new and constantly optimizing
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
14th June 2019
31 July 2019