- The Operations Manager will oversee the daily operations of the establishments under the Resort Leasing Platform.
- The duties of the operations manager include hiring and training new staff, maintaining budgets, ordering supplies and equipment for the assets, and creating and maintaining work schedules.
- The Operations Manager will also oversee the schedule of bookings on a per establishment basis and ensure that all requirements are in place for the stay of any and all guests.
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the assets
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
- Grow the efficiency of existing processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget
- Track staffing requirements, hiring and training new employees as needed
- Track bookings and scheduling on a per asset basis.
- Establishing relationships with clients to provide excellent customer service
- Resolving any problems that arise during the booking process, such as incorrect pricing or cancelled reservations
- Communicating with clients to ensure a positive experience with the company’s services
- Ensuring that all financial transactions are processed accurately according to company policy
- Making sure that all travel arrangements are confirmed and that all required
documentation is provided
- Must be willing to not only supervise but also do the work on the ground, as needed.
- The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, analytical, detailed and results-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic.
- Bachelor's degree (or Equivalent) in operations management, business administration, or related field.
- Proven communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills and ability to
communicate complex interaction concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in hospitality operations
- Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes.
- Must be able to handle and be kind to difficult clients
- Must be willing to relocate and live near the properties
- Fluent in English and Tagalog.
- Wants to be challenged and looking for a high growth environment personally and professionally.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.