- Contributes to the development of company’s strategic goals and objectives as well as the overall management of the organization.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group.
- Interpret, evaluate, and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations.
- Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Create informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
- Prepares mostly of Ad Hoc reports, special studies for the profitability of each business units.
- Generally, caters to the Top Management’s needed reports or studies for business decision making.
- Candidate must be a BS Accountancy graduate of a reputable school and Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a senior/supervisory management role ideally with both external audit and in-house financial management experience gained in a high-growth organization.
- Proven track record of success facilitating progressive organizational change and development within a growing organization.
- Superior management skills: ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports.
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented, tactical and strategic thinker.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical finance and administration initiatives.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Willing to relocate in Clark, Pampanga.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.