Fraud Management Officer
- Conducts review of internal and external fraud risk and control mitigation process of the bank.
- Manage the action plans and committed target dates related to fraud.
- Provide assistance to business and support units of the bank for fraud related concerns.
- Recommends policy or enhancements in existing policies to improve fraud processes and procedures.
- Establish and implement fraud awareness program both for internal and external clients.
- Develops training materials such as modules group discussions, classroom trainings and among others.
- Promote fraud risk awareness and anti-fraud culture across the bank.
- Assist the Fraud Management Department in administrative works. Such as expenditure requests, budget and among others.
- Submit accurate reports in timely manner.
- Perform other fraud related duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Graduate of 4 year course in Business or any related fields.
- Should be familiar with fraud related incidents and other fraud mitigation and prevention processes.
- Must have 2 to 3 years banking experience as fraud assistant or analyst or related functions.
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be creative and resourceful in performing assigned task and deliveries of outputs.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge how to use computer software applications such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good leadership skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.