- Responsible for leading the organization’s anti-fraud strategies that includes: awareness, prevention, detection, and investigation of fraud transactions or incidents.
- Responsible for ensuring proper controls of limiting monetary losses and assets misappropriation and gives assurance that business transactions are actively being monitored for suspicious behavior or activity.
- Leads the Team in the conduct of regular Fraud Risk assessment/investigation; systems review and process improvements.
- Recommends and implements Fraud Risk Controls.
- Collaborates with the risk management, data protection, cyber-security Groups.
- Carries out fraud detection/evidence-handling training for team members and relevant fraud training to the employees.
- Handles in-depth investigations of suspicious financial activity and the resolution of escalated/ identified issues.
- Reports/discusses incidents of fraudulent transactions, strategies to counter variations, deviations and red flags
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Graduate of any four (4) years college course, preferably in finance, audit or IT.
- With at least three (3) years of work experience in an equivalent/relevant position, and in-depth knowledge of fraud management, in the context of Philippine financial institutions
- Has actual experience handling end-to-end investigation of fraud cases.
- Has solid understanding of fraud in a digital environment.
- Has experience setting up and managing fraud management systems.
- Can start immediately
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.