General Accountant (US)
- Reconcile general ledger accounts – prepaid, liabilities etc.
- Prepare journal entries and monitor the general ledger for accuracy
- Manage the audit
- Calculate and process sales tax returns
- Generate and file payroll taxes through Aatrix in Spectrum
- Develop controls and procedure for data flow to general ledger
- Assist with monthly closing
- Meet processing and reporting and customer deadlines.
- Respond to information requests from project managers.
- Assist CFO with budgeting and forecasting
- Become user expert in Spectrum assisting other users
- Complete monthly bank borrowing base
- Complete quarterly census reporting
- Become user expert in Spectrum assisting project managers in system use.
- Recommend process improvements using Spectrum functionality.
- Reconcile credit card accounts
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Upload Concur credit card transactions
- Maintain fixed asset report system within Spectrum and post depreciation
- Post KRS payroll costs by department
- Maintain overhead tracking trend reports
- Miscellaneous tax filings
- Provide support to fleet manager for vehicle reporting
- Assist with monthly financial reporting package
- Issue 13 week cash flow report each week
- Post non invoice payments and maintain the daily cash receipts report
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Preferably CPA
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or any equivalent course
- At least 7 years of work experience
- Salary is negotiable depending on the work experience
- Willing to work Mid shift to Graveyard schedule
- Must have knowledge on the following:
- US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (USGAAP)
- US Financial Accounting Statements
- US Spectrum
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
P70,000 (negotiable depending on the experience)