- Liaise with the client’s HR team in London
- Maintaining and updating employee records as well as managing various HR documents and internal databases, such as holidays and leave
- Handles employee documentation, including contracts, recruitment papers, and start-up packages
- Management of employee database Updating databases internally, such as sick leave and maternity leave
- Help with the preparation and modification of HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guidelines
- Reviews and renewal of corporate policies and legal compliance
- Communication with external partners
- Assists with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information, i.e. holidays and sick days
- Assists with various events internally, e.g. travel, expenses, etc.
- 2-3 yrs experience in HR Administration - employment contracts and records, managing of internal database, recruitment papers, etc.
- Experience working in a BPO setting Willing to work on a mid shift
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.