The HR Head is responsible for the over-all delivery of the Human Resources (HR) programs by ensuring that that Team performs in their designated roles. He/ She is responsible as well for setting the HR strategic directions of the company to
support the company’s goals as well as the day-to-day running of the HR Team. She will handle HR core areas such as but not limited to Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, Learning & Growth, Payroll, Timekeeping, HR systems and
management of the HR budget.
1. Supervises the HR Team in the implementation of HR strategies & plans in the areas of:
a. Employee Relations
b. Compensation & Benefits
d. Timekeeping & Leave Monitoring
f. Learning & Development
g. Talent Management
h. HR Analytics
i. HR Systems
2. Provide departmental & progress HR reports including the application of HR policy, best practices, and workforce development.
3. Ensure that company is compliant with labor laws.
4. Assists in transforming and strengthening the organizational culture, ensuring that the company values and approach are displayed.
5. Regularly coach, mentor and support direct reports to identify individual strengths and development needs, develop and maintain effective relationships and encourage retention.
6. Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of employees.
7. Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
8. Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Bachelor’s degree in BS Psychology, Human Resources, or any related field. A Master’s degree in HR is an advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ managerial experience in the field of Human Resources, preferably in a generalist position.
- Expertise in labor laws.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- Knowledge of the different functions of HR, its systems, and databases
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- A proactive and agile work ethic
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.