- Act as HR consultant to advise the BOD members
- Consult and design organization structure to BOD to ensure most effective in management
- Create local human resources strategies in accordance with local business strategies of the Company
- Manage company’s turnover rate to reasonable percentage
- Manage TA activities following united strategy and standards.
- Manage local TA PICs to ensure an end to end recruitment process from understanding business’s demands until fulfill the right candidates.
- Manage and control TA activities in both quality and quantity.
- Control recruitment budget according to the Company’s policy.
L&D & Performance appraisal management:
- Manage L&D activities following united strategy and standards.
- Conduct Learning Analysis and propose training programs for the organization.
- Set up and monitor training courses and measure effectiveness of training.
- Fully responsible for goal setting/performance management process
- Manage PC activities following united strategy and standards.
- Manage employee cost in effective payment structure vs market trends, company business growth.
- Supervise and evaluate Compensation & Benefits tasks
- Monitor compiling & updating of employee profile timely and accurately
HR SOP and Policies:
- Responsible for building up local HR SOPs and policies
- Standardize current SOPs comply to local law/regulations
Employee relation & Employee engagement:
- Fully responsible for local ER & EE activities.
- Build up and maintain HR policies & procedures to be relevant to business and in compliance with laws, regulations and procedures of HR
- Deal with complex discipline/grievance and HR issues, applying HR and company knowledge and evidencing appropriate making decision skills
- Manage full Admin activities in Philippines.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Preferably a Bachelor in HR Management, Business Administration or relevant fields.
- Minimum 10 years of practiced experience in HR and at least 3 years in general HR management positions.
- Proven experience and be familiar to HRBP working model.
- Good knowledge in Philippine Labor Laws
- Strong skills in communication, presentation and organization
- Advanced skills of data analysis and data-driven decision making.
- Excellent experiences in leading and inspiring employees
- Have an entrepreneur mindset and strong problem-solving skill
- Be able to perform under pressure and adapt in changes
- Be able to work both individually or in team
- Fluent in English
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.