Reporting and Analysis:
- Generate and analyze report on manpower trends, turnover and other key metrics to support data-driven decision making
Forecasting and Manpower Trends:
- Utilize HRIS data to contribute to the organization's strategic planning by providing insights into the workforce trends, forecasting and manpower planning.
Compliance and data security:
- Ensure HRIS Compliance with data privacy regulations and company policies to enforce security measures to safeguard sensitive HR information.
- Take a proactive role in the day-to-day management HRIS, ensuring accurate data entry, system and integrity, trouble shooting as needed, includes collaboration with IT and other stakeholders to implement system update and improvements.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for process improvement
- Lead the planning and execution of projects related to process improvements and automation including troubleshooting during roll-out of new systems to ensure a smooth transition and user adoption, working alongside with IT and third-party support when necessary.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- College graduate of any 4 year course; preferably Psychology, Behavioral Science or Human Resources.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience and project management experience preferably in aviation, maintenance service, manufacturing and/or supply chain related industries.
- Proficiency in working with HRIS platforms (Workday/SAP/Oracle/mIHCM) or other relevant systems.
- Must have process-oriented thinking
- Must have leadership potential
- Strong analytical skills and ability to generate, interpret and present reports.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.