- Develop and implement IT strategies that support the company's business goals. This includes working with the senior management team to identify the company's IT needs, developing and implementing plans to meet those needs, and tracking the success of those plans.
- Manage the IT department. This includes hiring and training IT staff, developing and implementing
- IT policies and procedures, and managing IT budgets and expenses.
- Ensure the security and confidentiality of all IT systems and data. This includes developing and implementing security policies and procedures, training staff on security best practices, and monitoring for and responding to security threats.
- Represent the company to vendors and other IT professionals. This includes negotiating contracts with vendors, representing the company at industry events, and building relationships with other IT professionals.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest IT trends and technologies. This is essential for ensuring that the company's IT systems and infrastructure are up-to-date and can support the company's business needs.
- Implementation of active IT Projects.
- Set up and enhance the front-end application in the company such as Point of Sales (POS), CRM (customer relationship mgt), etc.
- Enhancement and support of Enterprise Systems - Financial Management system, Human Resources System, Warehouse Management System and the like)
- Provides leadership to drive key projects for internal and external online users.
- Applicant must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Any computer related courses such as BS IT, BS Computer Engineering or BS Industrial Engineering
- MSc/MA will be a plus;
- Proven experience as IT Director or a similar role.
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications.
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Experience in controlling information technology budget.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.