IT Project Management Officer
- Manage two major projects or two or more minor projects
- Oversee and manage day-to-day activities of the project team
- Report project updates regularly to Project Stakeholders, PMO Head and ICT Head
- Ensure projects do not go outside agreed scope, timeline and budget
- Manage communication among the stakeholders of the project including vendors and 3rd party partners
- Manage project team, defines roles and responsibilities, sets performance objectives and standards, ensures proper coaching and training, monitors and evaluate performance
- Manage business requirements by coordinating with the business users to help assess feasibility and establish time and effort
- Facilitate and ensure project documentation are complete and comply with company document standard
- Ensure project issues are raised and resolved at the appropriate levels.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Bachelor's Degree of any 4 year course.
- Has an experience in Waterfall, Agile or Hybrid model.
- Has an experience at least 2yrs working in a FinTech, Tech, Bank companies.
- Proven project management experience at least 3yrs.
- Has an experience in reviewing project/vendor contract.
- Managed multiple projects at a time (at least 3 major projects)
- PMP/Prince2 certified is a plus.
- Business/Solutions Analyst experience is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.