IT Service Desk Team Lead (IT Support Team Lead)
- Lead, and promote culture of teamwork, innovation and excellence in customer service
- Develop, implement and drive clear performance objectives for all team members providing coaching and regular feedback on their performance against objectives.
- Develop, Execute and monitor the goals and objectives of the organization and department.
- Monitors and reviews progress and accuracy of work, directs efforts towards achieving agreed performance metrics and provides technical guidance on complex issues.
- Identify and manage opportunities for development across the team and implement development plans to grow people competency and capability.
- Conducts periodic appraisal and required follow up in accordance to the work delivery and output, following the policies of the company.
- Attend and contribute to leadership meetings and other related project development of the company
- Understand, and execute accordingly the company policies and regulations as well as management decisions
- Support and trust in management and with the decision
- Ensure understanding, collaboration, execution and cascading of HR policies to the team members
- Participate in the recruitment cycle within the scope of area.
- Responsible for welcoming new joiner including program/plan for introduction and relevant training
- Lead by example, adhere to a personal conduct which wins respect of business connections, colleagues and others during or in connection with work
- Build, Develop and maintain effective working relationships with counterparts/stakeholders to ensure a thorough understanding of the business and its support requirements.
- Showcase good interpersonal working relationship and effective communication line within colleagues and management
- Ensure communication of tasks and project concerns to client(s) and/or management are clear
- Ensure effective communication within the respective team, in terms of policy development, regulation and implementation
- Develops an understanding of operational requirement and plans in order to ensure the approach and advice is aligned.
- Ensures appropriate communication and feedback with team members through regular individual and team meetings
- Ensure effective positive working environment despite challenges and uncertainties while maintaining high degree of service and integrity
- Contribute to developing and distributing the procedures and tools specific to the discipline.
- Manages the delivery of high-quality services and ensuring the team is working together to meet service delivery expectations, in compliance with Company’s requirements and objectives.
- Act as the subject matter expert for the team and clarify their process related queries
- Ensures quality and efficiency of own work deliverables
- Perform and take accountable of own tasks in Service Desk cases, resolution and service ticket management and other related Service Desk work.
- Manage team’s utilization, and task distribution and accomplishments.
- Responsible in ensuring operational schedule adherence by monitoring and managing appropriate workforce planning and schedules.
- Participate in preparing and evaluation on workload management, service level agreement (SLA) achievement including quality and process efficiency.
- Responsible in submission and coordination of status report(s) and/or other required report by the immediate supervisor/management
- Contribute to process improvements.
Maintain the company business software (upgrades, security, licenses)
- Contribute to the growth of the company, thru development of program interventions and participating in company authorized program and or/business driven requirement
- Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or any similar field
- Has at least five (5) years relevant and solid experience in IT/Service Desk preferably in a shared services set up or environment
- Has at least three (3) years leadership and management experience=
- Willing to work on a rotating shift and on holidays
- IT Technical and Competencies that you will bring
- Excellent Technical Experience, preferably handling Level 1 / 2 helpdesk case resolution and process
- Strong leadership skills with aim to build a high functioning team and promoting engagement
- Knowledge and understanding on performance metrics, goals and service level development, implementation and assessment
- Experience in process improvement and documentation
- Ability to resolve conflict with integrity and demonstrate high degree of confidentiality and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently but sees importance of achieving results through teamwork, delegation and collaboration
- Has the ability to take initiative and make sound judgements and decisions within scope, procedures and guidelines.
- Structured, accurate, systematic and committed to deliver within deadlines
- Result oriented, customer focused and business oriented mind-set and with ability to show leadership in challenging situations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with expertise in international and cross-cultural communications and business relations
- Motivated to facilitate and contribute to the company’s growth
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.