- Design, develop, and implement Java web-based applications.
- Unit testing, code review, and pass the QA testing.
- Responsible for system maintenance.
- Great troubleshooting ability and be able to solve complex issues.
- Be able to work under pressures and deliver assigned items on time.
- 2+ year experiences in Java programming.
- Understand the spring framework and related components.
- Understand mysql, oracle database and redis middleware.
- Understand page development technologies such as jsp, freemarker.
- Learn about git version management tools.
- Good at learning and willing to accept new technical knowledge.
- Have a certain ability to write documents, such as writing interface documents and front-end joint debugging.
- Responsible, good at communication, cooperate with testing and development colleagues to complete the assigned tasks on time.
- Experience in distributed systems.
- Experience in Jenkins and K8s.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Pasig or BGC