Local Communications and Marketing Manager
Local Officer Marketing role description:
- Responsible for local marketing execution of regional marketing programs
- Implement local marketing strategy, processes, structures, tools and KPIs in the country in line with global and regional governance.
- Implement and control defined marketing processes within marketing force allocated to LO Marketing.
- Provide local marketing plan to respective RO Marketing for regional aggregation.
- Execute local marketing campaigns in the country incl. local content/asset creation/adaptation.
- Provide Content Marketing - customer relevant content along all customer touchpoints (e.g. collaterals, “content snacks” to be used in digital).
- Formulate HR requirements (hiring, skill development, training) for marketing force in respective country in line with RO Marketing. Decide on marketing assignments in the country.
- Align marketing budget with RO Marketing, manage local marketing budgets.
- Develop, plan, manage, execute and control marketing communications (e.g. website, campaigns, fairs, events, brochures) on local level in line with RO Marketing.
Local Officer Communications role description:
- Responsible for the execution of local communication, adherence of communication governance locally and continuous development of communication skills. Adaptation of the regional communication strategy into a local communication strategy in alignment with RO Communications.
- Responsible for the adherence of processes and guidelines in the country/countries. Adhere to defined global / regional processes, tools and KPIs. Use of defined platforms for creating content, planning and execution of communication (e.g. Social Media, PR, YouTube, publications).
- Creation and distribution of local content.
- First contact person for local media requests.
- Manage communication budget in alignment with CM and RO Communications
- Drive and fulfill the SLA for Business Streams in the country / countries and
- Service Functions according to defined communication needs.
- Identify and evaluate communication trends in the country.
- Ensures the development and implementation of marketing strategies that are in line with the company objectives
- Plans and implements integrated demand generation and promotion marcoms campaigns which involve both digital, social media and offline channels;
- Creates and develops wide-range of online and offline materials, as well as promotional campaigns in line with the business plans
- Coordinates marketing campaigns with the local sales team and local business managers
- Monitors and reports effectiveness of marketing and communications campaigns and initiatives
- Manages, improves, and measures effectivity of lead generation campaigns
- Maintains effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives while overseeing company’s marketing budget
- Ensures local adherence to global corporate branding guidelines
- Creates local business intelligence, competitor analysis, and necessary research as needed
- Facilitates regular campaign reporting to local sales and business managers
- Translates business needs into marcoms campaigns;
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizing spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies;
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points;
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners;
- Evaluates emerging technologies;
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Coordinates with the regional team for alignment of local marketing and communications campaign
- Responsible for the overall workflow of marketing, advertising, public relations, and corporate communications of the company while facilitating interdepartmental communications and managing external communications.
- Along with the Sales Manager, he/she shall consult and assist each business manager in developing, implementing and monitoring their respective sales and marketing plans.
- Other related tasks that may be assigned by the immediate manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing (Lead Generation, Marketing
Automation, Customer Relationship Management) and Corporate
Communication (Branding, Public Relations), or a relevant field of study.
- At least 5 years B2B marketing with practical experience in the above
fields and 1 year team management experience
- Proven working experience in digital marketing with demonstrable
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online and offline
- Must be business-focused and have the ability to translate business goals to marketing and corporate communication strategies.
- Excellent command in English (Writing and speaking)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization comfortably by having excellent people skills and the ability to set priorities, problem-
solve and work well independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace;
- Is a flexible, cross-functional team player comfortable with a fast-paced,
often ambiguous environment;
- Strong presentation and writing communications;
- Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, strong project
management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and
- Self-starter approach to work with an eagerness to consistently exceed
objectives and improve processes;
- Ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels – a hands on team
- Good understanding of the requirements of certification of management
system, as well as other business nature of TÜV Rheinland Philippines,
- Good knowledge in cost management.
- Good knowledge about marketing automation tools (Eloqua, SalesForce,
Google Dashboards, FirstSpirit)
- Computer literate (MS Office, Outlook)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.