The logistics manager is responsible for planning, coordinating, and monitoring logistics operations such as warehousing, inventory, transportation, and supply chain processes
- In charge of monitoring the Logistic partner (3PL) and cooperating with the internal department (CS, Sale, etc) to reach KPI for Successful Delivery rate with COD.
- Follow inventory Accuracy, FIFO-FEFO picking, Inbound-Outbound in Warehouse.
- Ensure on-time Picking in Warehouse.
- Follow Daily-In-Out, Inventory report, expiration date report.
- Manage Cycle count, stock take activity.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Follow the First Mile and Last Mile activity to ensure KPI On-time Delivery (OTD) to Customers.
- Follow closely with unsuccessful orders and coordinate with 3PL and Internal Customer Service Team to manage the Delivery successful order percentage.
- Evaluate the 3PL's KPIs.
- Delivery rate will be the main KPIs
Specialized knowledge and skills:
- Have general knowledge of logistics warehouse, transportation.
- Prefer to have experience working with Logistics systems WMS and TMS.
- Strong computer skills, especially Excel.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Graduated college at least, prefer to Transportation Major
- At least 5 years of working experience in Warehouse fulfillment and Last Mile. (70% last mile, 30% Warehouse),
- 5 years experience in managing 3PLs last mile or last mi
- Professional English and willingness to work flexible schedule /shift
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.