- Responsible for the overall planning, execution, review and improvement of content and social media marketing efforts
- Developing and managing social media campaigns to build brand awareness, and move audience across the funnel or achieve target business results.
- Managing digital marketing budgets and resources to ensure initiatives are executed effectively and efficiently.
- Analyzing and reporting on digital marketing metrics, such as website traffic, conversion rates, etc, and transforming insights into actionable items.
- Co-develop video based content: Planning, testing and executionIn charge of the content calendar on social media and the Blog;
- Brainstorm marketing ideas and create initiatives to increase sessions and revenue;
- Staying up-to-date on the latest industry trends and technologies and transforming ideas into needed creative assets for the different digital marketing channels.
- Collaborate with internal/external teams to plan and develop content and marketing materials
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Advertising/ PR/ Digital Marketing/ Integrated Communications industry
- Track record of sales and marketing
- Experience and success in developing and managing digital marketing campaigns across several disciplines (performance, CRM, SEO, etc.) is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related field
- Solid analytical skills, and be able to interpret numbers into sound action plans for business planning and maximizing marketing performance (particularly FB/Google analytics)
- A data-driven approach to marketing, with experience analyzing and reviewing results
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and graphics
- Demonstrated ability to think independently and recommend best practices
- Superior organization, prioritization, and self-motivation skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.