- Performs strategic planning and development of business opportunities that would translate into revenues and contribute to the total revenue target of the company
- Conducts market research and competitive analysis through all channels available, analyze data, and submit recommendations to Top Management (quarterly).
- Conceptualize, develops, and implements marketing programs to contribute to the total revenue target of the company.
- Monitor results of marketing programs or initiatives and implement corrective actions to ensure program targets are achieved.
Corporate and Brand Management
- Ensures that the company image, brand, promotions, and initiatives are communicated well for the Company, its branches, or locations and its subsidiaries at all times.
- Manages contents on media platforms such as but not limited to print and website articles to ensure that it conform to the guidelines of the Company.
- Ensures proper display of merchandise and collaterals of the Company.
- Answers and manages all media and public relations communications channel to ensure all correspondence are answered, well, on-time, or assigned to concern if needed.
- Ensures effective communication of all marketing programs, campaigns, and guidelines to corresponding internal and external departments.
- Prepares monthly reports in time for Sales Meetings and MANCOM.
- Performs task that are assigned from time to time.
Leadership and Management
- Carries out quarterly performance review for directs report.
- Ensures deliverables of the Marketing Team are on-time, correct, and complete.
- Ensures all marketing campaigns are documented properly and completely.
- Able to motivate, mentor, develop, and increase productivity of staff members
- Able to manage relationships with different internal employees and departments to achieve effectively the tasks needed.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Bachelor’s degree in Multimedia Arts, Marketing, Communications, Advertising or comparable years of work experience
- Eagerness to learn and a curious disposition in advertising and marketing
- Self-starter with a “move fast and get stuff done” attitude that is comfortable working as part of a small entrepreneurial team
- Strong attention to detail with quantitative skills and an analytical, data-driven mind-set
- A strong problem solver, blending creative and analytical skills to solve challenging and complex problems.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Has a strong DIGITAL background - knows how to effectively utilize all the relevant platforms and read the diagnostics
- Knows the 6Ps well enough to know which of them to activate to achieve a goal (Positioning, Product, Packaging, Place, Price, Promotion)
- Has strong project management skills (probe for instances of leading several projects all at once)
- Has strong strategic influencing skills (probe for instances of leading difficult team members and convincing difficult stakeholders)
- Experience in brand marketing and growth hacking for both B2C and B2B facing products is an advantage.
- Experience in BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT and is constantly on the lookout for business opportunities for the company
- Has experience in doing business reviews enough to do it with ease (using internal data and external findings) and uses this as basis for recommendations
- Ability/desire to work really quickly and really aggressively
- Amenable to work in Quezon City
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.