- Process Design and Engineering
- Construction Management of Water/Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Function/Job Description/Scope of Services Reporting Line: Project Team Leader(s) / Technical Head / Head of PM.
- Under the guidance of Project Team Leader and other senior team members, participate as process engineer in the implementation of water/wastewater projects.
- To provide technical inputs and assist the Project Management team in QA/QC of projects.
- To provide technical inputs and assist the Business Development team in meetings with clients, prequalification documents and proposals.
- Other duties as instructed by senior management.
- Must be a graduate of Electrical/Mechanical Engineering/equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years relevant working experience in water/wastewater projects.
- License is an advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
P 32000 - P 35000
22nd October 2019
31st December 2019