- Conduct regular site inspection to ensure that all equipment and facilities are in good working condition.
- Implement preventive maintenance activities thru the in-house team as well as outsourced contractors
- Conduct regular site inspection to ensure that all equipment are working and conduct repairs as necessary
- Assist the Property Manager in the implementation and monitoring of all OPEX and CAPEX.
- Implement Energy-conservation and cost-saving measures while monitoring utility consumption
- Monitoring and completion of all Tenant Work Orders
- Execution and monitoring of all projects and ensuring that all guidelines are strictly followed.
- Prepare and review plans, quotations, estimates and scope of works for various projects.
- Enforce all safety programs to prevent exposure and minimize liabilities for the handled properties.
- Assist in the coordination and inspection during Fire/Earthquake Drill
- Ensure that all Environmental and Government permits are updated and renewed regularly
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Registered Engineer (Mechanical or Civil)
- Must be responsible, have a good attitude, and customer oriented.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
San Juan, Greenhills