- Spearhead projects for improvement or maintenance of common areas by consulting with specialty contractors, securing cost proposals, and provide recommendations to management laying out the project cost, scheduling, methodology, budget approvals, and other relevant studies.
- Ensure that all periodic services included in the CUSA fees are provided to tenants such as:
- Elevator Maintenance
- Pest Control
- Generator maintenance
- STP Maintenance
- Façade Cleaning
- Minor repair works
- Lifter Maintenance
- Maintain inventory of supplies and materials and ensure that cost for procurement is within the annual budget.
Property Management Fee
- Ensure that all services included in the PM fees are provided to tenants such as:
- Semi Annual aircon maintenance
- Minor maintenance works in leased areas
- Submission of periodic reports
- Timely response to tenant requests and maintenance issues
- Manpower contracts for Business Units
- Prepare cost proposals for special work orders and securing approval from the business units.
- Ensure that all aircon units are serviced at least semi-annually, and service reports are acknowledged by the business units.
- Procurement of spare parts or third-party services for the AC units for repair and charging the corresponding costs to the business units.
- Prepare annual operational budget.
- Monitor monthly operating expenses and ensure that these are within the approved budget as much as possible and implement changes to operations to fall within the budget whenever necessary.
- Find additional revenue sources whenever possible by recommending improvements to BU leased areas that will fall under special work orders.
- An improvement or repair concern is either identified by FPI or requested by the BU
- FPI estimates the materials and manpower needed for
the project or collects proposals from specialty contractors
- FPI prepares a profitability study for the project comparing the proposed
project cost vs the actual expenses to be incurred.
- If the project is deemed profitable, FPI sends a cost proposal to the BU for their
- FPI sends a copy of the signed proposal to GSD for PRF and PO preparation
- Once approved FPI plots the project in the maintenance schedule and prepares the materials needed.
- Deploy manpower and technicians to start the project. Daily progress and
quality checks must be conducted.
- Upon completion, Property Manager and Facilities Supervisor checks the finished output and prepares the Certificate of Completion.
- COC is submitted to accounting along with photos and a copy of the PO for the
DAY TO DAY TASKS
- Coordination with Facilities Supervisor on progress of maintenance works, and special work orders.
- Scheduling of weekly and monthly maintenance activities.
- Checking output of technicians
- Coordination with suppliers/contractors for proposed and ongoing special projects.
- Monitoring of ticketing system, progress, and issues on pending works.
- Weekly, monthly, and any incidental reports
- Memos, emails, securing approvals, and other correspondences.
- Review and signing of RFPs, accounting billing, canvass sheets, PRFs, etc.
- Periodic visits to all properties.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- College graduate of any course preferably Engineering course
- With more than 5 years of property management experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.