- Manage Company’s financial activities and maintain financial records (expenses & revenues) to reflect the realistic financial position of the company. Prepare, review and analysis of financial statements and taxation requirements to ensure compliance to Philippines and Company’s system and regulations.
- Receive and record incoming finances from Customer and other interested parties ensuring values and numbers are accurate and related to the contract terms completed.
- Receive requests and timely processing of payments to Suppliers and other interested parties ensuring values and numbers are accurate and related to the completed services and/or received products.
- Accurate accounting of Company’s inflow and outflow finances and taxation to ensure monthly BIR taxation compliance.
- Act as Company’s Corporate Treasurer
- Signing of monthly, quarterly and annual tax reports for Bureau of Internal Revenue.
- Signing of Statement of Management responsibility for financial statements and income tax
- Signing of monthly contributions and its related reports to SSS, Philhealth and HMDF.
- Communicate with concerned departments for any differences and errors in received finances and paid expenses.
- Follow up existing expenditure contracts and monitor implementation including financial supervision
- Follow up Supplier tax invoices to ensure values and numbers are accurate and terms and conditions of the purchase orders are completed.
- Retain all financial files and records
- Registration, monitoring and publishing of Company’s financial assets
- Prepare all inventory adjustment accounts (advance and accrued expenses) related to expenses
- Timely processing of Company’s personnel salaries and ensuring accurate accounting of taxes and governmental contributions.
- Timely processing of Company’s regular financial commitments (rentals, utilities)
- Provides suggestions and improvement of financial management system, financial status and taxation.
- Licensed CPA
- At least 3-5 yrs experience in financial management, taxation, general accounting
- Knowledge in general accounting principles and reporting standards
- Organized and has sense of urgency
- Results oriented
- Can work independently
- Flexible and analytical thinker
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected].
Testing, Inspection & Certification Services