Senior Data Analyst
- Translate business needs to data models to keep data up-to-date based on business needs.
- Perform prescriptive analysis to identify trends and insights and present to key stakeholders and management to drive company direction.
- Use analytical tools (i.e. Postgresql, python) to understand large datasets and process them to derive insights.
- Create analytical dashboards to empower stakeholders.
- Create analytical data models and do complex data querying (i.e. joins, unions, subquery).
- Collaborate with different teams to understand data flow and process and provide data solutions.
- Provide guidance and support to junior members in the team.
- Applicant must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Graduate of any STEM or business bachelor’s degree
- Has at least 3 to 6 years of data analytics / product analytics experience
- Has at least 1 year experience with Python or R
- Has at least 1 year experience in using any visualization tool but preferably Tableau (i.e. Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Cognos, Excel)
- Has at least 2 to 3 years experience in using data management and data querying using SQL (Postgresql, MS SQL, SQL Server Management)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze big data and present to stakeholders
- Problem-solving and critical thinking mindset
- Detail-oriented with strong ability to multi-task
- Ability to work with a team and independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in using and applying statistical methods to analysis is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.