Senior Software Engineer
- Develop new modules and user facing features
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX Designs
- Implements UI/UX designs in the most optimize and reusable way
- Build code that are maintainable, reusable and libraries that can be use with other projects
- Effectively communicate with both engineers and cross-functional leadership.
Manage deployment of services and apps
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Experience building full-stack, cloud-based web applications is a huge plus.
- Proficient understanding on ES6, 7 or 8
- Understanding of Functional Programming Paradigm and other programming techniques
- Understanding of web markups such as HTML and CSS3
- Good understanding of state management libraries such as Redux and other Frameworks.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and page updates.
- Good understanding of SSR (Server side Rendering)
- Good understanding of code versioning tools (Gitlab or Github)
- Proficient on cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Familiarity with front-end build tools such as Gulp, Grunt or Webpack
- Familiarity with web 3D libraries such as Threejs and Babylonjs is a huge plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.